Sugar Land Facial Procedures
Putting Your Best Face Forward
The face is typically the first part of the body to show age, which is why skincare is an essential part of everyone's daily routine. Other factors that cause men and women to feel insecure in their appearances are conditions such as acne scars, drooping eyelids, or a crooked nose. Facial plastic surgery is a transformative and proven way to provide a rejuvenated look and eliminate many of the concerns our patients feel about their faces.
If you’re interested in facial plastic surgery, call our friendly staff at (281) 815-2277 today.
What Can Facial Surgery Do for Me?
Facial surgeries are designed to restore a youthful, refreshed appearance, but at Luxe Plastic Surgery, your options go far beyond eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
We offer a wide variety of procedures so you can improve any aspect of your face, including:
- Facelift: The facelift procedure has grown immensely over the last few decades. The goal of this face procedure is to reduce signs of aging by tightening muscles and replacing fat in areas such as the cheeks( which appear sunken as you age), leaving you with youthful, smooth skin.
- Lip Augmentation: Many women choose lip augmentation to address naturally thin lips or to plump up lips that have lost volume. Our plastic surgeon in Sugar Land offers lip implants and non-surgical lip augmentation with dermal fillers.
- Neck Lift: We often focus so much on taking care of our face that we forget about the neck area, which can sag over time, impacting your jawline. A neck lift provides a more defined neck and jawline and gets rid of the dreaded “turkey neck.”
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as nose surgery, rhinoplasty is done for cosmetic and medical reasons to reshape the nose. This includes addressing a hump or dip in the bridge and nostrils and tip concerns.
- Otoplasty (Ear surgery): Misshapen or uneven ears can be a congenital abnormality or caused by an injury. Ear surgery repositions and reshapes the ears, so they’re symmetrical and proportionate.
- Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is also done for cosmetic and medical reasons as drooping eyelids can impact your vision. This facial surgery repositions the muscles and fat in the eyelid to reduce sagginess.
- Brow Lift: This facial surgery improves deep forehead creases and brow sagging that contributes to an angry or tired appearance.
- Buccal Fat Pad Reduction: Your cheeks have fat pockets that are responsible for the chubby cheek look many adults struggle to reduce. Buccal fat pad reduction or removal can give your cheeks a slimmer contour.
- Facial Contouring: Many people struggle with plump and round cheeks as well as loose skin around the chin. Contouring the face can define your jawline and narrow your cheeks drastically.
Choosing the Best Plastic Surgeon
Face surgeries are invasive and require experience and skill to deliver excellent results. That’s why our Dr. Kutty is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and has more than 20 years of experience transforming patient’s appearances. He also offers injectables to restore and rejuvenate the face that requires almost little to no downtime.
Call us at (281) 815-2277 to book a face surgery appointment.
“I have been treated with great kindness and respect. Dr. Kutty genuinely cared about what I wanted when all was said and done, and he made a plan to achieve that for me. His knowledge, skill, and expertise as a surgeon are now quite obvious to us.”- J.M.
“Dr. Kutty is professional, kind, personable and spends time explaining any procedure in detail. All my concerns were answered, Dr. and staff always available to answer and make you feel comfortable with the whole procedure before and after.”- Silvia M.
“Dr. Kutty did my lip injections, and I am beyond pleased with the results!! He genuinely cares about getting his patients the results they are looking for.”- S.H.