Sugar Land Buttock Augmentation
Fuller, Rounder, and More Attractive Contouring
The buttocks are an important part of a woman’s overall figure. To wear form-fitting clothes and bathing suits, the shape of the buttocks needs to be full enough to balance the rest of the body. In recent years, buttock augmentation by various methods has become extremely popular. At Luxe Plastic Surgery, Dr. Kutty offers buttock augmentation to help you achieve the full, round, attractive butt you’ve always desired.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Dr. Kutty’s preferred method of buttock augmentation is the Brazilian butt lift. This is a fat transfer procedure that involves harvesting fat from other areas of the body, preparing it, and re-injecting it into the buttocks.
This provides several great benefits, including:
- Significant increase in buttock size
- Ability to shape the buttocks however the patient desires
- Improved body contouring in the area where fat is harvested
- Ability to perform the procedure under local anesthesia in most cases (reducing the cost by about half and avoiding the side effects of general anesthesia)
- No foreign material is inserted into your body
- Recovery is relatively fast and comfortable
- Your entire figure may improve, not just your butt
Dr. Kutty spends time with the patient on more than one visit before the procedure to review his or her goals. For most, it is a fuller, rounder shape all over. For some, it is a tailored improvement in the outer part, which might be the only thing making the buttocks appear flat. Others want to concentrate on increasing the size in the upper parts of the buttocks. Whatever your goals, Dr. Kutty will formulate a plan to achieve your desired result.
Buttock Augmentation Recovery Process
One of the most important guidelines to follow after buttock augmentation is to avoid pressure on your rear end. The fat cells that are transferred to the buttocks are extremely delicate. Direct pressure on the cells traumatizes the cell wall, which can cause them to rupture. The more cells that are damaged, the more volume loss there will be.
Fat cells depend on oxygen, just like every other cell in the body. In order for them to "take," or survive, they need to establish a supply of oxygen-carrying blood. Placing pressure on the area can prevent the development of enough circulation to support the fat cells.
Here are some tips to help you avoid pressure on your backside after buttock augmentation surgery:
- Sit on a pressure-controlling cushion when you can’t avoid sitting (like when in a car or plane)
- Sit on a stool when at work or in other situations because it keeps pressure on the thighs and not the buttocks
- Sleep on your stomach or side with pillows supporting you so you don’t roll onto your back
Dial us at (281) 815-2277 if you think you may benefit from buttock augmentation.
“I have been treated with great kindness and respect. Dr. Kutty genuinely cared about what I wanted when all was said and done, and he made a plan to achieve that for me. His knowledge, skill, and expertise as a surgeon are now quite obvious to us.”- J.M.
“Dr. Kutty is professional, kind, personable and spends time explaining any procedure in detail. All my concerns were answered, Dr. and staff always available to answer and make you feel comfortable with the whole procedure before and after.”- Silvia M.
“Dr. Kutty did my lip injections, and I am beyond pleased with the results!! He genuinely cares about getting his patients the results they are looking for.”- S.H.