Body Surgeries in Sugar Land
Superior Techniques for Optimal Results
Everyone wants to feel comfortable in their own skin. However, for many of us, it’s difficult to get there through diet and exercise alone. Most men and women have stubborn areas such as love handles or upper arms that are particularly prone to accumulating unwanted fat due to genetics, age, or other factors. Body surgery or body contouring at Luxe Plastic Surgery is an excellent way to achieve an ideal figure for adults who struggle to reach them through traditional methods.
When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon, don’t just choose anyone. Body surgeries are invasive procedures, which means you need to choose your plastic surgeon wisely. Those certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, such as our own Dr. Kutty, are required to attend and complete additional training courses each year. If you’re interested in a type of body surgery, look no further than Luxe Plastic Surgery. We believe all our patients deserve to look and feel beautiful and we want to be the ones to help them accomplish that goal.
What Can Body Contouring Do for Your Body Shape?
Many of our Sugar Land patients choose body surgery to get rid of stubborn fat and loose skin, which is often left over from pregnancy or massive weight loss. It’s frustrating for men and women who have worked diligently to lose weight to then struggle with difficult areas, such as the thighs and abdomen. That’s why body surgery is such a popular treatment option in the plastic surgery industry.
Our surgeon offers the following body contouring procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: An abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) focuses on removing unwanted fat and excess skin from the upper and lower abdomen. A tummy tuck is a standard procedure for women who have gone through pregnancy and childbirth, as it can address loose abdominal muscles, stretch marks, and scarring from a cesarean section. A mini-tummy tuck is also an option for women who only wish to treat their lower abdomen.
- Liposuction: Fat removal is in the top three plastic surgery procedures in the United States. Liposuction (Lipo) can remove fat cells from nearly any area of the body. We offer tumescent, power-assisted, and ultrasound-assisted liposuction to help break up fat cells, which then makes them easier to remove.
- Mommy Makeover: This combination of procedures is often performed on women who wish to address several issues at once after having children. A mommy makeover typically involves a type of breast surgery (breast lift or breast augmentation), liposuction, and a tummy tuck.
- Arm Lift: The upper arms are an issue for many men and women, especially after massive weight loss where you’re likely to have excess, sagging skin. A Brachioplasty excises the excess skin tissue on the upper arms to give you a taut contour, so you don’t have to avoid certain clothing.
- Thigh Lift: The thighs are prone to fat accumulation and are challenging to tone through diet and exercise. Many of our patients struggle with loose skin in the thighs from losing a significant amount of weight. A thigh lift removes the excess skin and utilizes liposuction to reduce fat in the area as well.
- Buttock Augmentation: Butt augmentation can be done in a variety of ways. There’s the “Brazilian Butt Lift,” which uses fat from another area of your body to provide a shapelier backside. The BBL is Dr. Kutty’s preferred method, but we also offer a buttock lift and buttock implants.
- Umbilicoplasty: This procedure involves the belly button and is typically performed to eliminate unsightly scarring from a piercing, turn an “outie” into an “innie,” or to address a hernia.
- Scar Revision: Those who have had a c-section or another invasive medical procedure that left them with deep scarring or raised scars (keloid scars) may benefit from scar revision to restore healthy-looking skin.
Dial (281) 815-2277 to schedule your initial consultation.
“I have been treated with great kindness and respect. Dr. Kutty genuinely cared about what I wanted when all was said and done, and he made a plan to achieve that for me. His knowledge, skill, and expertise as a surgeon are now quite obvious to us.”- J.M.
“Dr. Kutty is professional, kind, personable and spends time explaining any procedure in detail. All my concerns were answered, Dr. and staff always available to answer and make you feel comfortable with the whole procedure before and after.”- Silvia M.
“Dr. Kutty did my lip injections, and I am beyond pleased with the results!! He genuinely cares about getting his patients the results they are looking for.”- S.H.