What is Combined Cosmetic Surgery?
When our patients come in for a consultation with Dr. Kutty, they typically have questions about more than one cosmetic procedure. Instead of requiring patients to come in for multiple appointments, our expertly-trained staff can perform multiple operations and treatments during one appointment — known as a combined cosmetic surgery.
Keep reading to learn about the benefits of this treatment, and to learn what options are available to you at Luxe Plastic Surgery.
Benefits of a Combined Cosmetic Surgery
In addition to reducing costs and the amount of time a patient needs to spend traveling to the office for multiple appointments, combined surgeries reduce recovery time for patients who are interested in multiple procedures. Typically, facial procedures are separated from body surgeries when completing more than one treatment.
Types of Combined Cosmetic Surgery at Luxe Plastic Surgery
At Luxe Plastic Surgery, Dr. Kutty can perform the following cosmetic surgeries at the same time, eliminating the need for a separate procedure and appointment:
- Breast reduction (or lift) with abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Breast augmentation (with or without a breast lift) with abdominoplasty
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) with a breast lift or reduction
- Thigh lift with abdominoplasty
- Buttock augmentation (fat grafting) with full-body liposuction
- Liposuction with almost any procedure—used for final contouring
- Buccal fat pad removal (cheek contouring) with double-chin liposuction
- Facelift with eyelid rejuvenation (blepharoplasty)
- Brow lift with blepharoplasty
- Neck lift with eyelid rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty with a chin implant
Many of these procedures can be completed in our office utilizing local, wide-awake anesthesia instead of general anesthesia which requires booking an operating room.
Plastic Surgeon in Sugar Land TX
At Luxe Plastic Surgery, Dr. Kutty always puts the health and safety of our patients before anything else. If you are interested in a combined plastic surgery, he will ensure that the operation can be completed and will give you the information you need for the best recovery.
To book a consultation with Dr. Kutty, contact our team at (281) 815-2277.