Sugar Land Breast Augmentations
Surgically Enhanced Results
Breast augmentation is a widely known and popular cosmetic procedure. Millions of women undergo surgery each year to address various issues and enhance their figures. Dr. Malik Kutty and all the staff at Luxe Plastic Surgery are skilled in providing our patients with personalized care to address the goals of our patients and to promote a safe and friendly atmosphere. Whether you’re looking to increase the size and volume of your breasts, wish to correct asymmetry or age-related sagging, we’ll work with you to find the best option for you.
The Breast Augmentation Process
During your initial consultation, we’ll determine your breast size and desired shape. Dr. Kutty will provide you with a sizing bra that allows you to try on different implant choices, allowing you to see if what you had in mind looks the way you hoped. Our breast implants are also available in a wide variety of sizes, from 120cc to 800cc. While you’re trying on different sizes, you may realize that you feel more comfortable with larger or smaller implants. This allows Dr. Kutty to plan your procedure precisely.
The two main types of breast implants are silicone and saline:
- Silicone Implants – These implants are composed of a cohesive gel and come in various sizes pre-filled by the manufacturer. Many patients prefer the natural look and feel of the silicone implant over saline breast implants. Silicone gel mimics the softer feel of real breast tissue, making it difficult to tell that implants have been placed at all. The gel used in silicone implants is designed to stay more in place during a rupture.
- Saline Implants – Saline breast implants are made up of a thin shell filled with a salt-water solution to achieve the desired size. Because they are placed while empty, saline implants can be rolled up tightly and placed through a very small incision that is easily hidden. Additionally, saline breast implants are slightly firmer in feel than silicone gel implants, and they are completely harmless to the human body.
How long does it take to recover from breast augmentation?
Am I A Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
During your comprehensive breast augmentation consultation, you’ll meet with our patient coordinator and surgeon to determine the goals of your breast surgery. Once you decide to undergo the breast augmentation procedure, a review of your medical history and current health will determine if this is the right procedure for you. For women who are considering breast enlargement because of changes after pregnancy, we offer a Mommy Makeover, which combines several procedures to reverse the changes to your body after having a child.
Ideal candidates for breast augmentation:
- Are in good physical health and near an ideal weight
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have breasts that are fully developed
- Have enough natural breast tissue to cover the implant
- Have not been diagnosed with cancer or a pre-cancer condition
- Have no autoimmune disorders
- Are at least 18 years old for saline implants and 22 years old for silicone implants
Contact the Best for Your Breast Augmentation
Dr. Kutty takes the safety of his patients very seriously, that’s why it’s important to determine candidacy not only if the results are good, but to ensure the procedure is done right and safely. He’ll make sure to go over any questions and concerns you may have and will review your current health and medical history to evaluate your breasts for treatment.
If you’re interested in breast augmentation in Sugar Land, please schedule a consultation with our experienced plastic surgeon by calling (281) 815-2277.
“I have been treated with great kindness and respect. Dr. Kutty genuinely cared about what I wanted when all was said and done, and he made a plan to achieve that for me. His knowledge, skill, and expertise as a surgeon are now quite obvious to us.”- J.M.
“Dr. Kutty is professional, kind, personable and spends time explaining any procedure in detail. All my concerns were answered, Dr. and staff always available to answer and make you feel comfortable with the whole procedure before and after.”- Silvia M.
“Dr. Kutty did my lip injections, and I am beyond pleased with the results!! He genuinely cares about getting his patients the results they are looking for.”- S.H.