Your nose is the first thing on your face to enter the room — like it or not, others form their perception of your face in large part (pun intended) based on your nose. Once you know how you’d like your nose to look, Dr. Kutty can explain all that can be done and what your options are. To discuss your rhinoplasty options, please call Luxe Plastic Surgery at (281) 241-1041.
Individualized Nose Surgery
No two rhinoplasty procedures are the same. The nose is one of the most complex and intricate structures on your entire body. Every component down to the tiniest piece of cartilage has to be carefully evaluated. A precise plan has to be formulated to craft a shape that will give you the look you want.
For people with nasal airway obstruction, rhinoplasty is done to improve breathing. This can involve repairing a deviated septum, pinched nostrils, nasal collapse or crookedness resulting from an injury.
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that can produce changes in the appearance and structure of the nose. Rhinoplasty can do any of the following:
- Reduce the size of the nose
- Straighten the overall shape of the nose
- Eliminate a "hump" on the top of the nose
- Refine the shape of the tip
- Narrow the width of the nostrils
- Change the angle between the nose and the upper lip
- Improve breathing, a deviated nasal septum, and pinched nostrils
- And achieve a number of other desired changes to the shape of the nose
This operation can also help correct birth defects and nasal injuries. There is not a universal type of rhinoplasty surgery that will meet the needs of every patient. Rhinoplasty surgery is customized for each patient, depending on his or her needs.
Call Luxe at (281) 241-1041 for your comprehensive nose surgery consultation or schedule online to discuss your options with Dr. Kutty in the Houston area.