The face is typically the first part of the body to show age, which is why skincare is an essential part of everyone’s daily routine. Other factors cause men and women embarrassments such as acne scars, drooping eyelids, or a misshapen nose. Facial plastic surgery can provide a rejuvenated look and eliminate many of your concerns about your appearance.
If you’re interested in face surgery, please contact our board-certified plastic surgeon in Houston today at (281) 313-0551 to schedule your consultation. Luxe Plastic Surgery serves patients in Houston, Sugar Land, and Katy, Texas and nearby areas.
What Can Facial Surgery Do for You?
Facial surgeries are designed to restore a youthful, refreshed appearance, but your options go far beyond eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. We offer a wide variety of procedures so that you can improve any aspect of your face including:
- Facelift: The facelift procedure has grown immensely over the last few decades. The goal of this face procedure is to reduce signs of aging by tightening muscles and replacing fat in areas such as the cheeks, which appear sunken as you age, leaving you with youthful, smooth skin.
- Neck Lift: We often focus so much on taking care of our face that we forget about the neck area, which can sag over time, impacting your jawline. A neck lift provides a more defined neck and jawline and gets rid of the dreaded “turkey neck.”
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as nose surgery, rhinoplasty is done for cosmetic and medical reasons to reshape the nose. This includes addressing a hump or dip in the bridge and nostril and tip concerns.
- Otoplasty (Ear surgery): Misshapen or uneven ears can be a congenital abnormality or caused by an injury. Ear surgery repositions and reshapes the ears, so they’re symmetrical and proportionate.
- Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is also done for cosmetic and medical reasons as drooping eyelids can impact your vision. This facial surgery repositions the muscles and fat in the eyelid to reduce sagginess.
- Lip Augmentation: Many women choose lip augmentation to address naturally thin lips or to plump up lips that have lost volume. Our plastic surgeon in Houston offers lip implants and non-surgical lip augmentation with dermal fillers.
- Brow Lift: This facial surgery improves deep forehead creases and brow sagging that contributes to an angry or tired appearance.
- Buccal Fat Pad Reduction: Your cheeks have fat pockets that are responsible for the chubby cheek look many adults struggle to reduce. Buccal fat pad reduction or removal can give your cheeks a slimmer contour.
Face surgery isn’t the only way to restore and rejuvenate your appearance. Luxe Plastic Surgery offers injectables such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvéderm® that require little to no downtime.
Schedule Your Facial Plastic Surgery Consultation in Houston
Face surgeries are invasive and require experience and skill to deliver excellent results. Dr. Kutty is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and has nearly 20 years of experience.
If you’re interested in face surgery, please contact Luxe Plastic Surgery in Houston today at (281) 313-0551 for your initial consultation. Our plastic surgeon and medical staff serve patients in Katy, Sugar Land, and surrounding areas of Houston, Texas.