Everyone wants to feel comfortable in their own skin. For many of us, it’s difficult to get there through diet and exercise alone. Most men and women have stubborn areas such as the flanks (love handles) or upper arms that are particularly prone to accumulating unwanted fat due to genetics, age, or other factors. Body surgery, or body contouring, is an excellent way to achieve that ideal figure that so many adults struggle to reach through traditional methods.
If you’re interested in improving your body contour, please contact our board-certified plastic surgeon in Houston today at (281) 313-0551 to schedule your body surgery consultation. Luxe Plastic Surgery serves patients in nearby areas of Texas including Katy and Sugar Land.
What Can Body Contouring Do for Your Body Shape?
Many of our Houston patients choose body surgery to get rid of stubborn fat and loose skin, which is often left over from pregnancy or massive weight loss. It’s frustrating for men and women who have worked diligently to lose weight to struggle with difficult areas such as the thighs and abdomen. That’s why body surgery is such a popular part of the plastic surgery industry.
There are a variety of body surgeries designed to improve your figure, and our board-certified plastic surgeon offers these body contouring procedures:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): An abdominoplasty focuses on removing unwanted fat and excess skin from the upper and lower abdomen. A tummy tuck is a standard procedure for women who have gone through pregnancy and childbirth as it can address loose abdominal muscles, stretch marks, and scarring from a cesarean section. A mini-tummy tuck is also an option for women who only wish to treat their lower abdomen.
- Liposuction: This fat removal plastic surgery is in the top three in the United States. Liposuction (Lipo) removes fat cells from nearly any area of the body. We offer tumescent, power-assisted, and ultrasound-assisted liposuction to help break up fat cells which then makes them easier to remove.
- Mommy Makeover: This combination procedure is often performed on women who wish to address several issues at once after having children. A mommy makeover typically involves a type of breast surgery (breast lift or breast augmentation), liposuction, and a tummy tuck.
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift): The upper arms are an issue for many men and women, especially after massive weight loss where you’re likely to have excess, sagging skin. A Brachioplasty excises the excess skin tissue on the upper arms to give you a taut contour, so you don’t have to avoid certain clothing and feel comfortable.
- Thigh Lift: The thighs are prone to fat accumulation and are challenging to tone through diet and exercise. Many of our patients struggle with loose skin in the thighs from losing a significant amount of weight. A thigh lift removes the excess skin and utilizes liposuction to reduce fat in the area as well.
- Buttock Augmentation: Butt augmentation can be done in a variety of ways. There’s the “Brazilian Butt Lift,” which uses fat from another area of your body to provide a shapelier backside. The BBL is Dr. Kutty’s preferred method, but we also offer a buttock lift and buttock implants.
- Umbilicoplasty: This procedure involves the belly button and is typically performed to eliminate unsightly scarring from a piercing, turn an “outie” into an “innie,” or to address a hernia.
- Scar Revision: Those who have had a c-section or another invasive medical procedure that left them with deep scarring or raised scars (keloid scars) may benefit from scar revision to restore healthy-looking skin.
Schedule Your Body Contouring Consultation in Houston
Body surgeries are invasive procedures, which means you need to choose your plastic surgeon wisely. Those certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons such as our Dr. Kutty are required to have additional training and education.
If you’re interested in a type of body surgery, please contact Luxe Plastic Surgery today at (281) 313-0551 for your initial consultation. Our board-certified plastic surgeon and experienced medical staff serve patients in the Houston, Texas area including Sugar Land and Katy.