Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgeries in the United States. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, over 225,000 liposuction surgeries were performed in 2015, which is an increase from the year before. Celebrities are among the many Americans who opt for this beneficial body contouring treatment.
In the past, famous actors and actresses were often quick to put rumors of plastic surgery to rest. However, more and more are coming forward, sharing their liposuction experiences proudly with the public.
Some of the the celebrities who chose to get liposuction and share their success stories include:
- Kyle Richards: This reality star opened up about her liposuction treatment, claiming she opted for the procedure so she wouldn't be so self-conscious in jeans and a tucked-in shirt.
- Jane Fonda: Jane received chin liposuction to give her face more definition.
- Mariah Carey: This pop star received liposuction after the birth of her twins.
- Demi Moore: She received liposuction on her thighs, abs and knees.
- Star Jones: After losing a significant amount of weight, she had liposuction to tighten the appearance of her body.
- Clay Aiken: This singer received liposuction on his chin to give his face a leaner look.
Numerous others have received liposuction to help them achieve a beautiful camera-ready silhouette. However, this surgical procedure isn't just for the rich and famous. Liposuction helps patients from all walks of life achieve the look they want.
Dr. Malik Kutty with Luxe Plastic Surgery has years of experience delivering stunning results to his patients in the Houston area. To fully determine if liposuction is right for you, he will meet with you in person to discuss your aesthetic goals and needs. Together, our team will work diligently to formulate a personalized treatment plan to help you get the body of your dreams.
If you are in the Houston area and would like to discuss your liposuction options, give our office a call at 281-313-0551 to schedule your initial consultation.