If you’re considering having breast augmentation surgery, there are many things you need to decide and be aware of before committing to the procedure. These things include knowing your cosmetic goals, deciding which type of implant you prefer, understanding how the procedure works, and having realistic expectations for the outcome. One other major factor in any plastic surgery is knowing whether or not you’re a candidate for the surgery you seek.
At Luxe Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Malik Kutty understands that you wish to enhance your body and applies his extensive experience to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. When it comes to breast augmentation surgery, he knows that many women may be unsatisfied with the appearance of their breasts for different reasons and works with you to pinpoint the root of your concerns and uses his knowledge and experience to help you look and feel great.
There are many cosmetic issues that breast augmentation surgery can help with. Many women consider having this procedure if they experience:
- Diminished breast size and/or volume because of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Diminished size and/or volume because of considerable weight loss
- Diminished size and/or volume from aging
- Asymmetrical or abnormally-developed breasts
- Unattractive size or shape of breasts
- Reconstructing your breasts after a mastectomy
As you can see, there are many reasons why women may choose to have breast augmentation surgery. Not only can it help the physical appearance of your breasts, but it can help you feel better about the way you look and give you added confidence and self-esteem.
However, as with any plastic surgery procedure, there are specific qualifications one must have to be an ideal candidate to ensure a safe and effective procedure. Making sure you’re a candidate will greatly decrease the risk of any complications and help you achieve the best possible results.
Those who are candidates for breast augmentation surgery include those who:
- Are in good physical health and near a healthy weight
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have fully developed breasts
- Have adequate natural breast tissue to cover the implant
- Have not been diagnosed with cancer or a pre-cancer condition
- Do not suffer from any autoimmune disorders
- Are at least 18 years old for saline implants and 22 years old for silicone implants
Dr. Kutty’s goal, along with his entire staff at Luxe Plastic Surgery, is to provide safe, high-quality results for your breast augmentation procedure. Dr. Kutty will do this by having a comprehensive consultation with you so that he can get to know your goals, answer any questions you may have, and evaluate your current health to determine whether or not this procedure is right for you.
If you’d like to learn more about breast augmentation surgery, contact our office today at 281-313-0551 to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve those who live in Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, other nearby areas of Texas.