Houston - Sugar Land - Katy, Texas
Rhinoplasty can alter the appearance of the nose to reduce the size or refine the shape.
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that can produce changes in the appearance and structure of the nose. Rhinoplasty can do any of the following:
- Reduce or increase the size of the nose
- Straighten the overall shape of the nose
- Reduce the appearance of a "hump" on the back of the nose
- Change the shape of the tip
- Narrow the width of the nostrils
- Change the angle between the nose and the upper lip
- And many other potential changes to the shape of the nose
This operation can also help correct birth defects and nasal injuries. There is not a universal type of rhinoplasty surgery that will meet the needs of every patient. Rhinoplasty surgery is customized for each patient, depending on his or her needs.
Some patients will have a small splint on the outside of the nose which will stay in place for 5-7 days.
The procedure takes 1-2 hours. You will go home the same day. You will be able to return to non-strenuous work in 1 - 2 weeks. Return to strenuous activities in 6-8 weeks. Avoid bumping the nose for 8 weeks.
Call Luxe at (281) 606-4919 for your comprehensive consultation or schedule online.